I am honored to accept this award. I would like to thank my blogging friend, Francine from http://francineinretirement.wordpress.com/ for nominating my site for the “SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD”. Please visit her blog for thought-provoking photos and read her insightful thoughts. Francine always has a kind word and positive message.
Now, I must tell you seven things about myself that you do not know. Ooh, this is the tough part.
- I have recently acquired a Master’s Degree in Educational Leadership. I could technically apply to schools to become a vice-principal or principal; however, I have decided to give writing a try to keep my teaching position.
- My son is getting married in October to a wonderful young woman. Wedding preparation is on my agenda until the big day. It is so exciting!
- I consider my daughter one of my closest confidants.
- Karaoke is my friend. I love to sing, but only the lead. I am terrible at harmonizing.
- I was born on Halloween, and I will NEVER stop Trick or Treating.
- I am easily bored, so I always have something to do to keep myself busy.
- I live in the same house I grew up in, and I love it.
As this is the “SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGER AWARD”, I would like to nominate the following sisters for the award. Thank you to all of the followers and friends who visit and comment on my Musings. I greatly appreciate your generosity and love. Please pick-up your award here and let me know when you receive it. Oh, Happy Day! Blessings to all.
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.