Tag Archives: favorite
Homemade Garlic Delight to serve with pasta, steak, or eat alone.
2 rolls Turano French Bread Rolls , Sliced in half
2 Tablespoons butter, softened
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 Tablespoon oregano, dried leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice two French bread rolls in half.
2. Butter the four slices generously.Place on a baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle the garlic powder evenly on each roll. Then, top each roll with oregano.
4. Bake for 5-10 minutes in the oven, until tops are browned but not burnt.
5. Remove from oven and slice each half in half. There will be eight halves to serve with you meal.Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.