Categories: Main Dishes & Meats
16 ounces Bob’s Red Mill Gluten Free Pizza Crust
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups warm water
2 Tablespoons olive oil
15 ounces can of Pastorelli Pizza Sauce
1 package Jennie O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage Links, cooked, and sliced in thin slices
1 small red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and sliced in very fine slices
1 small red onion, sliced very thin
1/4 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Asiago Cheese, shredded
1/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 Tablespoon oregano, dried
1. Prepare crust according to package. Cook sausage on stove top, and then slice into thin pieces.
2. Spread contents of Pizza Sauce evenly on pizza crust from the oven. Layer sausage slices around pizza. Sprinkle Fontina cheese and Asiago cheese over the sausage.
3. Spread red onion and red pepper evenly around the pizza. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Evenly sprinkle oregano over the top of the cheese.
4. Bake at 425 degrees for 16 minutes or until cheese is bubbly and slightly browned.
5. Remove from oven. Let pizza sit for 10 minutes before slicing with a pizza cutter or scissors.
Source: Grandmother’s Recipes– Recipes from the VaultCopyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.