This morning I received and unexpected gift from terry 1954. My pleasant surprise was the One Lovely Blog Award! Thank you, terry1954 for sharing the award with me and supporting my blog. I truly appreciate your kindness.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
7 things about me…
1. Ketchup is not my friend.
2. I can never find any really cute shoes, because I have giant feet.
3. My patio table is made out of scrap wood.
4. A visit to Europe is on my bucket list.
5. The fastest speed I ever traveled was 116 MPH on the back of a motorcycle. It was exhilarating, and I was very young!
6. Even though I have taken two Spanish classes in my life and passed, I learned more Spanish from Sesame Street. Agua any one? It is too Caliente in here.
7. During summer vacation, Mondays lose their meaning to me.
The following extraordinary bloggers I would like to nominate for the One Lovely Blog Award…
Bringing Europe Home
The Bradley Chronicles
PHOTO NATURE BLOG
the Little Red Reviewer
Word by Word
From Scratch Club
Hammer Like A Girl
Positive Words Magazine
Lightning Pen’s Blog
Please check out these magnificent blogs! Don’t forget to leave them a comment. Thank you to all of you who follow Grandmother Musings. What a wonderful community! 😉
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.