Today, I am blessed to write about two awards I have been graced with in the last few days.
The first award, The Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award, was given to me by Terry1954. Terry writes an inspiring blog about her brother who has Parkinson’s disease. She shares her challenges and triumphs with her readers in loving and moving posts. Please visit Terry1954 to read inspirational stories that will touch your heart and soul.
Give credit to the one who nominated you
Tell seven secrets about yourself
Nominate seven others
The Seven Secrets of Grandmother Musings:
1. If I tell you my secrets, will they still be secrets?
2. I really enjoy listening to George Noory on Coast to Coast AM.
3. I do not like using the touchpad on the laptop.
4. Romance Novels are my favorite genre.
5. Dogs and kids are angels in disguise.
6. If I could play any instrument, it would be the piano.
7. I had tickets to see Led Zeppelin in 1980, but the show was cancelled because the drummer, John Bonham, died.
The Seven Nominees:
6. A Nature Mom
Please visit these wonderful blogs and share a comment or two.
The second nomination is for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. The award, given to me by beyondthegreendoor was a delightful treat. You will find delicious recipes, gardening advice, and DIY tips at beyondthegreendoor’s blog. Check out their “Creative Kitchen Challenge” and some of their adventures in Wisconsin. Thank you to Kenley and “L” for the nomination. Please visit them at beyondthegreendoor!
- Acknowledge and thank the giver, link it back, and put the award on your page.
- List 7 things about yourself
- Pass it on to 7 bloggers who inspire you
7 Things About Me
1. Although, I have been known to rebel, I try to follow the rules.
2. I can recite the “Helping Verb Song” and so can every student I have ever taught.
3. A really, good foot rub could bring peace to the world.
4. I know someone, who knows someone, who works in South Africa.
5. Fall River Road in Colorado is my favorite road, ever!
6. A visit to The Grand Canyon is in my future.
7. Disorganization is attracted to me no matter how much I try to shield myself from his advances.
7 Inspiring Bloggers
Again, take a few moments and go and visit all of these superb blogs!
Thank you to all of you for your constant support and comments. I appreciate every person who visits Grandmother Musings and wish you all blessings and love.
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.