Faith of the inspiring FaithRises Blog has graciously nominated Grandmother Musings for its second One Lovely Blog Award! Faith’s blog uplifts her readers with biblical passages, stories and quotes. It is an inspirational oasis in a difficult and challenging world. Go and take a peek at FaithRises and see for yourself. Thank you, Faith for sharing the award with me and supporting my blog. I truly appreciate your kindness.
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
7 things about me…
1. I like to swim.
2. The smell of liver and onions cooking makes me ill.
3. My mailbox was painted, today. It is red.
4. When I have a thought about something I might wish to blog about, I write it in a file labeled “Blog Ideas.”
5. Sometimes I think too much and drive myself crazy.
6. Every time I have purchased a new couch, a dog has eaten it. L
7. I know the Big Mac song by heart. “Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!” Ha!
I am nominating the following extraordinary bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award. The nominees, my newest followers, can decide whether they wish to accept or not…no strings attached.
Please check out these awesome blogs! Don’t forget to leave them a comment. Thank you to all of you who follow Grandmother Musings. What a superb community! 😉
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.