One Lovely Blog Award

Faith of the inspiring FaithRises Blog has graciously nominated Grandmother Musings for its second One Lovely Blog Award!  Faith’s blog uplifts her readers with biblical passages, stories and quotes.  It is an inspirational oasis in a difficult and challenging world. Go and take a peek at FaithRises and see for yourself.  Thank you, Faith for sharing the award with me and supporting my blog. I truly appreciate your kindness.

The rules for this award are as follows:

1.     Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.

2.    Describe 7 things about yourself.

3.    Nominate 15 other bloggers.

7 things about me…

1.     I like to swim.

2.    The smell of liver and onions cooking makes me ill.

3.    My mailbox was painted, today.  It is red.

4.    When I have a thought about something I might wish to blog about, I write it in a file labeled “Blog Ideas.”

5.    Sometimes I think too much and drive myself crazy.

6.    Every time I have purchased a new couch, a dog has eaten it. L

7.    I know the Big Mac song by heart.  “Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions, on a sesame seed bun!”  Ha!

I am nominating the following extraordinary bloggers for the One Lovely Blog Award.  The nominees, my newest followers, can decide whether they wish to accept or not…no strings attached.

Beebeesworld

Philosiblog

Wine and Roses from Outer Space

I Miss Me, Too

Living and Lovin

Beyond the Green Door

Live Laugh RV

Please check out these awesome blogs!  Don’t forget to leave them a comment.  Thank you to all of you who follow Grandmother Musings. What a superb community! 😉

Related Articles

One Lovely Blog Award #1

1. Nice Jamie …your such a deserving soul…congrats Tim

2. CONGRATULATIONS!

BE ENCOURAGED! BE BLESSED!

3. Congrats! and Thank you! 🙂

4. Congrats, Ur thoughts are beautiful and get well reflected in your work. Can U please help me with this , I don’t know how to get this award. U told me but I still need better understanding. Thanks for the honour though.

• When you come to my blog, http://www.grandmothermusings.com right click on the picture and hit save as. Save the picture on your desktop or some place where you’ll find it. When you create your post insert the picture from the spot that you savedit on your computer. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can help in some other way. Enjoy the day! 🙂

5. Beyond The Green Door

Congrats and Thank YOU for the nomination! It truly is humbling and appreciated!

6. Congratulations! Very cool! Have a great weekend.

7. Congratulations! Glad to see Kaitlyn (who also runs the awesome Transports of Delight) as well as Patricia from I Miss Me, Too on your list of nominess. Cheers!

8. Congratulations! …and thank you so much for nominating me!!
    You made me laugh out loud with number 6 – I’ve lost a few that way too!!! 😀

• Thank you and congratulations back at ya. As far as #6…I am more than over due for a new couch, but I worry about purchasing another. Hopefully, the dogs are old enough now to eat their bones instead of my couch. My fingers are crossed. Enjoy the day! 🙂

9. Congratulation….I do the same as you do re #4…Diane

10. I nominated you back for the One Lovely Blog award! Just to let you know!

• Thanks Portia. I am honored to be nominated once more, however, this would be my third nomination. I hope you don’t think I am rude if I decline the award. Please share it with someone who has not had a chance to be nominated, yet. Thanks again. Enjoy the day! 🙂