Yummy chocolate goodness to please every chocolate lover.
Categories: Desserts, Pies, & Cakes
Yield: 12 muffins
2 cups flour, all-purpose
2 teaspoons Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
1 square Baker’s chocolate, melted
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup Almond Milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
12 paper muffin cups
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients.
3. Melt baking chocolate in the microwave for 45 seconds. Add to dry mix.
4. Add all liquid ingredients and stir. Leave the batter lumpy. Add the chocolate chips. Spoon into muffin cups and fill the cups ¾ the way up. Sprinkle some extra chocolate chips on the top.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
Notes: Add some chocolate chips to the top of the batter before baking for extra chocolate goodness.
Source: Recipes from the Vault
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013.Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.