After experiencing some computer, issues that I am still working on, I realized that I did not blog yesterday. Consequently, Grandmother Musings was set to Elvis for two days. I think he deserves some recognition, but his time is over with tonight. Sorry Elvis, but now I have some recognitions of my own that I would like to share. It seems that I am having a triple play of awards.
To all of my nominees, please accept your nominations as a gift. You are all wonderful bloggers and deserve to be recognized for your efforts. However, I understand the amount of time and energy one has to devote to receiving an award, so please take all the time you need. If you would rather not participate, I understand that, too. No strings are attached to your nomination only LOVE.
First, is the “Super Sweet Award” that Diane at hometogo232 shared with me last week. Diane is a “Super Sweet” friend and deserves to be awarded for her kind heart and great blog. Please visit Diane’s blog at hometogo232.
The Rules for the “Super Sweet Award” :
1. Give credit to the wonderful person who chose to nominate you.
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen (13) blogs.
Super Sweet questions:
1. Cookies or Cake?
I love homemade chocolate chip cookies.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla?
Definitely chocolate for me!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat?
Cannoli – when I can get it!
4. When do you crave sweet things the most?
I crave sweet things in the evening after dinner.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be?
Baker’s Dozen Nominees:
Please visit, like, and leave a “Super Sweet” comment for all of these wonderful blogs!
The Beautiful Blogger Award is the second award in this trifecta that I am blessed with receiving is from nutsfortreasure who has a fantastic blog entitled, Living and Loving. She also blogs on 20 Lines or Less with inspiring poetry, stories and photos. Nutsfortreasure is definitely someone you will want to get to know. Please visit and make a few comments!
The Rules for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
1. Write a little something about the Beautiful Blogger who nominated you with the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award.
7 Things About Grandmother Musings
1. My kindle has a green cover.
2. I eat a banana every day.
3. My mother’s Trick or Treat was me!
4. When the baggers at the grocery store put my fruit & veggies with my meat, I create a scene.
5. Family game night is one of my favorite nights.
6. You NEVER want my head to pop off and fly around the room.
7. I try hard to “do unto others as I would want them to do unto me”.
7 Nominees for The Beautiful Blogger Award:
Please visit, like, and leave a “Beautiful” comment for all of these wonderful blogs!
Last, but as important, is The Versatile Blogger Award, shared with me today by Wealthymatters. Her blog gives pertinent information about wealth building, entrepreneurship, and other wealth tidbits. She has a Siamese cat and has recently adopted a crow chick with a broken wing. She is a resourceful and multifaceted blogger and very deserving of her own Versatile Blogger Award. I am honored that she chose Grandmother Musings for her nominations. Please visit wealthymatters!
The Versatile Blogger Award Rules:
1. Recognize and thank the person who gave you the nomination.
2. Write 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 Bloggers
7 Things About Grandmother Musings
1. I made chicken soup and spaghetti & meatballs, today.
2. My husband and I once purchased a car for $100.
3. Shoes hurt my feet. I dread having to wear them all winter long.
4. I dislike mushrooms.
5. Nova Scotia looks like a beautiful place to visit.
6. My camera is in the shop and I am anxious to have it back in working order.
7. I am happy I have made it through 8 months of 2012!
15 Nominations for The Versatile Blogger Award:
Please visit, like, and leave a “Versatile” comment for all of these wonderful blogs!
Thank you to everyone who gives Grandmother Musings constant support and encouragement. I am grateful to know you and to share my life with you. Jamie
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.