Today, I am blessed to share three award nominations. The Beautiful Blogger Award and the Reader Appreciation Award were both given to me by Nizy at Nizy’s Life Compendium. She shows us that life is one big adventure with so much to discover. She believes that life is a wonderful journey. I am happy to say that I am blessed to be included in Nizy’s journey and grateful for her kind nominations. Please visit Nizy’s Life Compendium and leave her a comment or two. You will not be sorry you joined her adventure.
The third award comes to me from sharechair. She is a tech-goddess, who loves to share her knowledge of technology, especially iPad, iPhone, and Kindle. She likes to check out new things and share them with her readers. That is how I found her. She shared and I read, and I continue to admire her helpful and informative posts. Therefore, it is a privilege and honor to accept the Inspiring Blog Award from sharechair. Please visit sharechair and check out her awesome blog. Learn a few new things and leave her a comment.
These three awards have similar rules:
Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Nominate 15 other bloggers who you feel deserve the award.
Let them know about nomination.
7 Things You May Find Interesting About Grandmother Musings
1. I enjoy chocolate chip cookies. No, wait, let me rephrase that…I ENJOY chocolate chip cookies.
2. There is a suitcase in my living room, and I am not going on a trip. (I am cleaning.:))
3. I despised coffee until I was 25. I began drinking it with three sugars and lots of cream when it was the only thing to drink at work. (I am down to one sugar and cream, now.)
4. Dog hair follows me. I have found my dog’s black hair on my desk at school, in hotels rooms on vacation, and on my Kindle screen.
5. I am allergic to Two and a Half Men.
6. When I was a teenager, I pierced my own ears because my mom would not allow me to have them pierced.
7. Old cookbooks are so interesting. I collect them.
NOMINATIONS: I am bending the rules a bit. I will pick 5 blogs for each award because 45 are just too many!
Thank you to all of you that follow Grandmother Musings, and take the time to read and comment on the posts. I love that we can talk and share our thoughts and lives. I am amazed and inspired by your adventures, creativity, and strength. God bless each of you. :)
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.