timzauto photo challenge:Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden

Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden, Las Vegas taken and submitted by www. Grandmother Musings. com

Timzauto is starting a NEW Photo Challenge! Here is my entry.You can enter too, just submit one photo of your favorite flower or flower garden.

Please post a link to these comments with the photo’s location at http://timzauto.wordpress.com/2012/07/22/timzauto-photo-challenge-please-everyone-submit-one-photo/

Please also reblog this post to your respective blogs so everyone gets the word.

Also remember to tag your photo timzauto photo challenge.

Thanks for entering! :)

About these ads

What good is living life if you don't share all the experiences, mistakes, and knowledge you have gained? I am a grandmother, a Jr. High Teacher for 15 years, a wife of 31 years, a mother of two grown children, and I want to share my experiences.

1. Thank you Jamie for all your help …Btw awesome photo as well.. :D

2. you may find it here if you wish to publish this link for your followers …http://timzauto.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/timzauto-photo-challenge-submitted-by-grandmother-musings/ Thanks again Jamie your a sweetheart…;)

3. Hi Jamie, great photo! I just liked it over at Tim’s blog. FYI – it’s Bellagio.

4. Beyond The Green Door

Jamie, I have nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!! http://beyondthegreendoor.wordpress.com/2012/07/23/very-inspiraring-blogger-award/ Congrats on a very deserved award!!! :-)

5. Wonderful photo! Wonderful garden–and what a great touch that bicycle is!

• Yes, the bicycle is a nice touch. I would love to have something like that garden in my backyard. It is, however, much more work than it looks. Enjoy the evening. :)

6. Lovely garden. I love the bicycles in between the flowers :-)

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 348 other followers