It has taken me a few days to gather this together due to my trip to Las Vegas, however, I am back and honored to accept the Versatile Blogger Award from Nicole over at NMNPHX. Not only does Nicole have a great blog of her own and is celebrating its anniversary, she also has been a great supporter of Grandmother Musings, and has become a friend. So thank you Nicole for the nomination!
1. Add the award to your blog
2. Thank the blogger who gave it to you
3. Mention 7 random things about yourself
4. List the rules (these are the rules)
5. Pass on the award to 15 bloggers or as many as you reasonably can.
7 Things You Always Wanted to Know About Grandmother Musings
1. Cooking is something I love to do. I enjoy finding new recipes to spice up the weekly menu for my family.
2. I didn’t figure out what I wanted to be when I grew up until I was thirty.
3. Thank Goodness ear plugs have been invented! I would never get to sleep without them.
4. I love to Improv and I am currently taking classes at a local college. I also teach it to Jr. High kids.
5. Recently, I was diagnosed with a dairy, gluten, and corn intolerance. This was quite a challenge on vacation.
6. Dogs over cats.
7. I am a frustrated perfectionist.
15 Nominations for Outstanding Bloggers
3. Studio Kiss
5. Joel Higgins
6. Verna Bowman
10. One Cool Site
13. Words and Herbs
15. Kolpona Cuisine
Congratulations to all the nominees! Be sure to visit all of these winning blogs. They are worth it!
Copyright © Jamie Nowinski and Grandmother Wisdom/ Grandmother Musings 2012-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Jamie Nowinski – Grandmother Wisdom/Grandmother Musings with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.